Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Nick's Pro Power Sports

This morning I took the bike in to Nick at Nick's Pro Power Sports. I had noticed a small drip of anti-freeze under the bike. Nick suggested that the water pump be replaced. I got the bike in first thing in the morning and shut it down in order to cool off. I went out for breakfast and by the time I got back, Nick had the bike complete. Nick had all his guys on the bike in order to complete the repair in quick order for me. All of my comments are unsolicited and from my heart. You will never meet a more honest, reliable mechanic anywhere! I have a friend in Louisiana who will bring his bike to Nick for service...he's that good. I have been having Nick work on my bikes for 25 years now. Incredible service for incredible prices! Do yourself a favor and look him up!

No comments:

Post a Comment